Re: [LARTC] proc interface to netstat

Hmmm,

If you feel like decoding it, try:

/proc/net/{udp,unix,tcp}

At least on my RH 7.2 machine with a RedHat 2.4.18 kernel, that's where
it is.

Those will tell you about udp/unix/tcp respectively.  Not sure all the
information is there for tcp/udp, but it looks like it is for unix.

You might try and see where netstat gets the information from, I
wouldn't be shocked to find out it's from /proc/net/*.

	Kirby