Re: [LARTC] [tcng] classes on several interfaces at once ?

raptor wrote:
> is it possible with the tcng-macros or something else to make classes
> in such a way so that I write them once and set simultaneously classes
> on many interfaces.. what i mean , something like this :

Well, probably :-) It's up to you do decide how much time you
want to spend on some intricate macro hack, or if you want to
write a script that generates full or partial tcng output
instead.

While it can be fun to create something exceedingly complicated
in cpp (try meters.tc for a taste), you have to consider that
time_spent = O(something^complexity) :-)

- Werner

 / Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina         wa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx /