[LARTC] (no subject)

Hi

In the introduction of IMQ ( http://luxik.cdi.cz/~patrick/imq/ )
it sais:

Quote start.
"This allows you to treat network devices
as classes and distribute bandwidth among
them as well as doing real ingress traffic
control using egress qdiscs"
quote stop.

Where and how exactly do I tell that a HTB
class should use which phy. dev.?

I fail to see where this is done in the
example at the ref. link over.

Kjell