[LARTC] Bandwith limiting, simple solution?

Hello all.

First of all, let me warn you, im not a deep *nix dude, i've used linux
for some time
now but never at this level, so bare with me.

I know my question most likely could be solved by reading the HOWTO,
however, i wanted to hear if someone knew a simple and fast solution
before i start reading 100's of pages.

It's quite simple, i want to limit up outgoing traffic to 128kbit. All incoming should remain as maximum, only the outgoing should be affected.

Though, IF possible and not a MUST, i would like the intern network to
remain
100mbit.

Anyone know a simple solution to this?

Regards John 'Tux'