Re: [LARTC] module HTB

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Stef Coene wrote:

> > [root@xxxxx iproute2.lars]# ./tc/tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: htb
> > default 10
> > [root@xxxxx iproute2.lars]# /sbin/lsmod
> > Module                  Size  Used by    Not tainted
> > sch_htb                3872   0  (autoclean) (unused)
> > 3c59x                  28520   2
> >
> > Is it possible that I have a wrong tc-tool??
> No.
>
> > However if I had wrong
> > tc-tool, then why is sch_htb module loaded???
> Have you compiled the htb qdisc as module?  If you did, that's why it's
> loaded.

Thanks for your patience for my novice question.. :-)

Yes I have compiled HTB as module and I am using 2.4.20 kernel.
My question is, why do I see "unused" when I configure HTB, but not when
configure cbq...
How can I check that HTB has been loaded properly.  And what to do next,
if it has not??

Regards

Lars
Student