Re: [LARTC] FW: Rate goes over setting

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 14:27, Allan Gee wrote:
> [...]
The script looks OK.

But like Devik said, the output of tc is important.  I have some scripts if
you are interested to create graphs of the output of tc.  It records allmost
all available counters.  You can find it on www.docum.org under GUI (example
can be found on http://home.docum.org/stef.coene/qos/gui/rrd.html).  It uses
snmp to get remote information and uses rrd to store the data and to create
graphs.
This gives you the oppurtinity to get more information when there is a
problem.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx