[LARTC] Problem with network and zebra

Hello all,

Thank you for your response. But I have this thing
bugging me for many days now,

Please have a look at this :

I have connected the ethernet card of two computers
with a crossover cable. The ethernet cards are
assigned ONLy their inet addresses. NO BROADCAST
ADDRESS is configured. and there is no other address
on these cards (no gateway, etc) other than their inet
address with a netmask of 255.255.255.255( a.b.c.d/32)

Then I have added each others eth card as neighbours
using "ip neigh add" comand.
Then I created a route between these 2 interfaces
using "ip route add dest_addr scope link dev
eth0(Dest_dev) "(I created the route on both the
computers)

But when I give the ping commnad with each others Ip
address, it doesnt work and gives an error
"Destination host unreachable"

Have I forgotten to do something? Or is it a problem
with iproute2 on my computers which are running on
RedHAt 7.1 ? (I have also set the
proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward file to 1 )

AND ONE MORE QUESTION:
How much time des it take for the zebra daemon to run?
(a few seconds or some minutes)?

When I ran zebra, there seemed to be no activity. What
could be the problem? When the zebra daemon runs, does
it display any messages?

Please reply,

Regards,
Sanjeev.