Re: [LARTC] bug fixed: equal cost multipath shows first hop as dead

	Hello,

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, bert hubert wrote:

> And then 'nexthop' works as it should. Note that this does not mean that it
> does roundrobin over your nexthops. The routecache prevents this. If anybody

	Yes, the route cache keeps the both ends connected through
one path. But this is disturbed from changes in the TOS, related ICMPs
are not aware what is going on, etc. and we end up with a packets from
or related to connection spread on many paths. So, it is a problem to
route all packets from one connection via multipath route. This is why
we sometimes use it only for the first packet. Hm, why the "TOS as routing
key" is not an option?

> Regards,
>
> bert

Regards