Re: [LARTC] Quick question

pingouin@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi!

	I would like to make sure I can play counterstrike without too
much ping while the people that share the connection with me download
and upload.
	I figured out how to make sure counterstrike traffic will be
first for the output, but is this possible to shape the input?

thanks alot!

yes , shape TCP packets , CS use UDP. This is not a best , but work. Problem with this , that when a TCP session start , it overflow your inet connection for a short time.

Dante