[LARTC] Problem with HTB

I send UDP packets bwtween two PC's through a router. On the router I use
dsmark as the root qdisc, and HTB inside it to achieve link sharing. But
sometimes the router crashes, in that it doesn't forward any
packets(neither UDP nor ICMP). When I remove the qdisc settings, it works
just fine. Sometimes it functions well for a while, other times it crashes
as soon as the UDP traffic hits it. Is this me or is there something wrong
with HTB? CBQ has not the same effect on the router. I use the patch found
on devik's site december 6th, both the 2.4.14 patch and the iproute2 patch.

Also, I mentioned earlier in a message to the list that HTB did not apply
filters to internal qdiscs. It does, but it is not shown by the tc show
command. tc show works fine when HTB is the root qdisc. This is not a
problem, just an observation.

Øystein Løkås.