[LARTC] Re: further CBQ/tc documentation ds9a.nl/lartc/manpages

I see that there are multiple interpretations of almost everything in
this exchange (and we both seem to be consistently choosing the wrong ones).

We all seem to agree now that the bandwidth specified for the class
should not necessarily be the bandwidth of the hardware device.
I was pointing out that the lartc howto seemed to indicate that it
should and that the new man page says that this parameter is different
from that, but does not tell us what it is!  I was not asking YOU to
tell me what it was supposed to be, but asking that the man page tell
us all.

Similarly for reordering, I misinterpreted
  (packets go out 'in order' within an SFQ queue or within a CBQ queue)
What you could have said in order for me to have interpreted this
correctly is something like
 packets go out of an sfq BUCKET (or SUBQUEUE) in FIFO order,
and
 within a CBQ CLASS packets are not reordered (other than by the qdisc
 connected to that class.
In both cases I interpreted the "queue" to mean the whole SFQ or CBQ queue.