[LARTC] Ok, a simple one then..

I use CBQ with sfq and tbf.

I want to have one "mother" class that gets all traffic in our network.
So I define cbq-0010.mother
with RULE=:,192.0.0.0/24

and I want a subclass to get all the data from a specific ip.
So I define a subclass

cbq-0065.8011_in
with
PARENT:0010
and RULE=192.0.0.10

It doesnt matter how I do it. I've tested chainging the names, parent
numbers and so on.
The mother class always gets all the data.. Why ?
Ofcourse the first rule says that it should but, what if there'se some other
class that also would have triggerd on the packet ? How do I control witch
class gets what packet, if therese multiple true rules.. ??

please, anyone ??

/ Paul