[LARTC] How could I do this?

If I want to limit bandwidth from a lot of ip addresses( every ip has a limit),

How could I improve performance( If I could use netfilter  to mark the ip packet with the bandwidth assigned to

the src ip of packet), normally, this could only be done only by: one qdisc per ip, then there will be too many

filters to classify them based on fwmark(and u32 + hash can’t satisfy my demand that limit bandwidth for every ip, not for ip group),

but it try to match line by line, then if many, the performance will go down.

Many thanks