[LARTC] tc

Hi!

I am trying to use tc to provide a certain bandwidth. From the
experiments that I have made so far it seems to me that the
bandwidth limitation is working, but is not extremely precise. I
just wonder whether this is something that can be corrected, and, if
yes, how. Or is it just me not knowing very precise how to use the
tc parameters?

Regards,

Sebastian