Re: [LARTC] CBQ and all other qdiscs now REALLY completely documented (almost!)

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 11:45:57PM -0300, Alberto Bertogli wrote:

> > SFQ doesn't shape, so it's a whole different ballgame.
>
> Yeah, I shape with CBQ anyway.. what reminds me to my next question: is
> HTB going to be merged in 2.4? is it ready for production use?

I think HTB is ready. Martin is on top of things and is rapidly cleaning up
remaining issues. He is now asking the networking maintainers of Linux for
advice on what needs to be done.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services
Trilab                                 The Technology People