[LARTC] CBQ to ASNs?

Greetings all..

Ive read through the HOWTO, and done some other searches, and tried to scan the archive of this list,  I havent found a anwser to my question:

Im a tech geek at a local community network (read: non profit ISP). We currently have a CPAN mirror which I set up more then a year ago, and recently Ive been toying with the idea of mirroring lots of things, primaraly to increase our name out in the local community: easy, cheep, advertising. (and because its nice, and Im a nice guy :)). Since our gear is physcialy located on a university campus, and that university runs a local network exchange point, we have virtualy unlimited bandwith to (some) other local ISPs.[1].. But other physcially local ISPs are not N-lateral peers on the NAP. So while we migth be willing to crank open the pipe to people who can access us for free $$ via the NAP, we would want to limit our connection to the rest of the world to something less then what were paying.. I suppose I could ask the university/nap NOC to do this for us, but clearly it would be more fun to do ourselves :)

So: Can I do bandwidth management based on destination ASN?

And a somewhat related question that would help me regardless of my middle-of-the-night idea: is there a command line tool that does 'traditional' netowork<->ASN translation?

Thanks.

[1] Assumably if a customer on a local ISP would download something from a mirror run by us, then they would download it anyway. So even if we manage to suck up the bandwidth beteween the NAP and the ISP, the ISP is going to want to upgrade that link, cause its cheeper then upgrading the link to /there/ NSP. Right? Right. So not unlimited in the right this second, but unlimited in 'free to us'. Were not going to max out 100 mb ether...  My alterior motive here is to make the NAP attractive to /my personal/ high speed ISP who so far hasent signed on :P