[LARTC] CQB & links of varying capacity

Hi,

I've been reading lots of documents and examples of setting up traffic
shaping, and found that they _all_ refer to specific bandwidths for queues.
I am using a dialup connection, and therefore can connect at different
rates, and also have a dynamically changing 'bandwidth' dependent on
compression.

What I want to do is to specify that interactive traffic (telnet, ftp
commands etc...) should be sent before anything else, without worrying about
how much bandwidth to allocate to what.

I'm just wondering if the current traffic shaping is workable for my
problem, or whether I am forced to try specifying Mbits everywhere when it
doesn't really make sense(?).

cheers,

Mike