Re: [LARTC] delete tc entries

bert hubert wrote:

> Did you delete its parent? If so, this is a bonafide bug. See also the
> 'bugs' section on http://www.docum.org

Hmmm, so it looks like I killed a parent with a still living child. I
already noticed that when I try to kill a parent it says something like
"device or resource busy". So this might be a bug. Unfortunately I don't
know how to reproduce it. For the moment a reboot might be a solution,
but I'd rather don't do that, but I fear I will have to.

Richard

The Linux documentation paradox:
You have to know the answer before you ask the question

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht,    Linux 2.4.14 RedHat 7.1            |
| The Netherlands               i686/1200MHz/512MB                 |
| Public key: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pe1bbf/pubkey.asc              |