Re: [LARTC] Import the archive

Good day, Misbakhul,

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Misbakhul Munir wrote:

> How can i import the text archive ( from this list that at 5 Mb size) to my Outlook Express ?

	Find someone with a Linux box that can (even temporarily) run a
pop3 daemon.  Place the text archive in /var/spool/mail/some_user.  Tell
Outlook to pull mail from that machine as some_user.  Check mail and pull
it all down locally, deleting it from the server.
	Cheers,
	- Bill

	If somebody says
	"Electronic Pearl Harbor"