[LARTC] implementation of subnet bandwidth manager for linux

Hi,

Is there an implementation of subnet bandwidth manager that is available
for linux? I know that there is one available in win2k and also, that
internet2 QBone is working on bandwidth broker but I haven't been able to
locate any implementation of subnet bandwidth manager (SBM).

Thanks,
Deepak

 Deepak Bansal                 Address: Office: Room 503, NE43 (LCS),
 Graduate Student				545 Tecnology Sq.,
 LCS, EECS, 		                        Cambridge, MA 02139
 MIT	                                Home  : 5D-2, Tang Hall
                                                550, Memorial Drive,
                                                Cambridge, MA 02139
 Email: bansal@xxxxxxxxxxx              Phones: 617-253-5155 (O)
        deepak_bansal@xxxxxxxxxxx               617-225-1155 (R)