Re: [LARTC] iptables+iproute2+squid

Stephane Bortzmeyer schrieb:

> On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 09:04:14PM +0200,
>  Martin Kellner <mhkellner@xxxxxx> wrote
>  a message of 100 lines which said:
>
> > Everything is working but squid isn't.
>
> BTW, Squid allows you to set the source IP address, which is
> convenient in similar cases (we have a setup which is close from
> yours).
>
> Otherwise, can you check Squid's cache.log to see if something is
> logged?

It's working now. My router is based on a suse 7.1 distribution. I
removed all the network- and routing-initialisation-scripts. It is now
done with iproute2-commands. The problems came somehow from how the
lo-device was handled.

There are still some messages in /var/log/messages coming from my
iptables-script but it is ok.

Thank you
Martin Kellner