Re: [LARTC] Firewall+NAT: only succeeds for SOME external sites??

With rp-pppoe, mss clamping doesn't seem working. I have same problem with the 2 sites.

With iptables, i have add the tcpmss target and add a rule as indicate in kernel doc
"iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-pmtu"
and it work perfectly now. I can change mtu and mru (still don't know what is mru) without problem.

thx

seb