[LARTC] Screwy network question

This doesn't come under the call of traffic control, but this group's
about the best place I can think of to ask the question.

Under IPRoute2, or Zebra, or GATED, or anything else that'll work, and
looking at the attached PNG, does anyone have some suggestions for
making this thing work?  R1 and R2 will have to use BGP4 to peer with
the Internet 2 router.  R1 can fully advertise routes.  R2 must get
updates but NOT advertise routes.  R2 or an additional box must NAT to a
real address anything going to Internet 2.  R1 has no NAT requirements.

The NAT/proxy boxes are not negotiable, as they are associated with
school districts, and thanks to Congress, we have requirements for
content filtering that are of questionable value, but are law.

Any thoughts or suggestions anyone might have would be appreciated!

TIA, gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Network Engineering