[LARTC] Translating and Routing traffic from any source IP subnet

I need to configure a router running Linux to route traffic from an internal
network to the Internet.  However, this is in an environment where we do not
have control over the IP configuration of the clients connecting on the
internal network.   This is typical of public access networks like coffee
shops, libraries, and the like.   I am planning on running DHCP to catch the
clients that have it enabled.  Computers with static IPs, default gateways,
and/or configured proxy servers are my problem.

Internal Network------Linux Router------Gateway Router------Internet

Does anyone know how it may be possible to translate these already assigned
unknown (some public, some private) IP addresses using the Linux box?  I can
use Proxy-ARP to drive the traffic TO the linux box, but I still have a
problem with the reverse path.

Thanks for your time,

Chris