Re: [LARTC] Re: TC Point & Click + XML

> This would be wonderful... is it an OS project (And how far along is it)?
> It always seemd to me that things like routing and rate limiting rules
> would be better described by a configuration file than by a series of
> command line commands.

A copy of an example XML description file is available at:
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock/linux/qos_tc/tc.xml
Right now, its fairly specific to the options available in Linux tc, but
our goal was to come up with a schema that would be extendable
to other QoS configurations (like *BSD's)

--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed