[LARTC] Source Mac based Routing

Hi ,

Has anybody out there implemented source mac based routing .. The Howto
mentions the following line :

Do routing based on user id (yes!), MAC address, source IP address, port,
type of service, time of day or content

But i could not find any mention of  mac based routing anywhere else .I am
also interested in user id based routing ..How to implement these ..I read
the man pages for ip rule ..but it accepts only an ip address in 'from'
field. Can anybody help on this ?

Thanxs

Deepak