[LARTC] classifier based on ethtype

Hi,
I want to prioritize traffic based on the ethtype (protocol field in the
ethernet header). If it is an MPEG packet (to which I assign a new ethtype
and write directly from the application using packet socket to avoid ip header
overhead), that should be given higher priority that any ip packet (for
which ethtype will be ETH_P_IP). Can this be done using iproute2 or any
other tool? u32 classifier takes protocol as an argument but I am not sure
if ethernet is an option ther and if so, what the format is.

If this is not possible with iproute2, does anyone has any experience/
suggestion on what the best way would be to prioritize MPEG frames
(without ip header, MPEG over Ethernet) over IP data.

Thanks,
Deepak

 Deepak Bansal                 Address: Office: Room 503, NE43 (LCS),
 Graduate Student				545 Tecnology Sq.,
 LCS, EECS, 		                        Cambridge, MA 02139
 MIT	                                Home  : 5D-2, Tang Hall
                                                550, Memorial Drive,
                                                Cambridge, MA 02139
 Email: bansal@xxxxxxxxxxx              Phones: 617-253-5155 (O)
        deepak_bansal@xxxxxxxxxxx               617-225-1155 (R)