[LARTC] CBQ & priorities

Hello,
can somone help me with the following problem?

I have the following CBQ situation:

              ROOT
            /     \
    PERSON A       PERSON B
  FTP   TELNET    FTP   TELNET

I would like give all TELNET traffic a high priority, but PERSON A and
PERSON B should be treatned equally (ie same bandwith).

Is it enough to give the TELNET class a higher prio? Or is it necessary to
create classes like 'PERSON A FTP', 'PERSON A TELNET', 'PERSON B FTP' and
'PERSON B TELNET'?

thanks,
eli