Re: [LARTC] ppp0/ppp1 ssh

You should use 'tcpdump -i ppp0' and 'tcpdump -i ppp1' in two different
xterms to have a beter understanding as to what (the hell) is going on.
Because that light on ppp0 could be your dns lookup or any other unexpected
traffic...

Take a look at your routing table (again, with solid commands and no lights
here and there ;-)...

Try to traceroute to tf and ssh hosts and see what first hop you see...

Ramin