Re: [LARTC] Will advanced linux routing help me

Hi,

    OSFP is a dynamic routing protocol, isn't it. So is dynamic routing
going to solve my problem.

The problem is i do not want to use the best possible path ( cost vise ) to
route a packet. I have to make use of all the availabe bandwitdh of the 3
ISP's in the most efficient manner.

I have read about TEQ traffic equalizer. But it has been mentioned that you
cannot combine 3 different isps to act as one.
As if you are using TEQ at one end, you are bound to have it at the other
end.

with regards,
Sushil Suresh