Re: [LARTC] Route 2 Internet connections on a local LAN

I can definitely give you the smile :-)

As for your problem; I think that this has already been asked in
other mailing lists but I haven't seen any answer. What you want
to do is "policy-routing" based on the source IP (for your outgoing
traffic). Take a look at "http://kewl.phear.org/policy/";. It might
help.

Ramin