[LARTC] ANN: jennifer 0.9 firewall script generator

I answer a lot of questions each week on this sort of thing. I figured this might save me a little time. From the README:

================
jennifer v0.9

Welcome to Jennifer, a shoddy little python script that generates iptables firewall
configurations.

This is primarily intended as an instructional tool, which shows how assorted common
features (traffic hijacking, masquerading, and general port-blocking/allowing)
is actually done at the command level.

Jennifer does not execute ANYTHING on your behalf. She produces a script on stdout,
which you could capture in a file and run, or pipe through sh, if you want.

Bandwidth partitioning didn't make it into this release. I got tired, okay? Expect
to see that in a week or so.

Find it at:
http://www.simegen.com/~dancer/jennifer/