Re: [LARTC] GUI interface for iproute/tc

"ipmenu" is interpreted, it is written in some form of shell (cursel), so
it is easy to add commands for different queueing disciplines than the ones
which ipmenu supports now (it only does CBQ, TBF, SFQ , a couple of others).

(without having to recompile ipmenu itself, since it is interpreted)

Patches to improve it, are welcome of course :-)

See http://users.pandora.be/stes/ipmenu.html