[LARTC] Need guide for B/W control based on MAV address

Dear All,

I have four thick ethernet segments centrally connected to Intel switch. All customers are using DHCP for IP confoguration so IP to MAC address mapping is dynamic. Some of the clients are using proxy at thier end so they are eating big pie of our Internet Bandwidth. I want to restrict those clients to specific limit by using their MAC address.

I am controling bandwidth to some IPS by their FIX IPs, but regarding this dynamic pool I am confused how to do so?

Please guide me how to control bandwidth on BASE of MAC address.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Bharat Merja.