Re: [LARTC] routing problem with multiple connections

hello;

i may have found part of the problem.

each interface in the laptop router has
an unique ip address. i.e.
eth0 == x.y.z.202
eth1 == x.y.z.208
eth2 == x.y.z.209
eth3 == x.y.z.210

in rereading the linux wireless howto
the example router has the same ip address
on all interface. i.e.
eth0 == x.y.z.202 netmask 255.255.255.255
eth1 == x.y.z.202 netmask 255.255.255.255
eth2 == x.y.z.202 netmask 255.255.255.255
eth3 == x.y.z.202 netmask 255.255.255.255

with a default route on eth2.

i would assume that eth0, eth1, and eth3
are all proxy-arped.