Re: [LARTC] Load balancing on multiple NICs with iproute

Umm, no they're not :) These statements are inserted as straight default
routes into the main routing table. What would a command for multipath route
look like? If it is what I think it is last time I tried to add one I
received an error in the process.

If I add a multipath route I assume i should add it to the main table and
that I should remove the three default routes shown in your last email?

-- Scott

--
Regards,
 Scott Russell (scottrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)