[LARTC] Witch queuing discipline ??? - sorry forgot to spellcheck

Hello
         I'm looking for some advise, based on experience ..... an actually
using
SFQ and TBF queuing disciplines. First I would like to say what I want to.

OK I have 256Kbit BW I wish make 2 groups of 128Kbit, and again split each
one in 2 of 64Kbit. So far so good, now I wish to put in each group of 64Kbit
5 clients, hoping a load balancing between them.

256 Kbit
-- 128 Kbit
---- 64 Kbit
              192.168.1.1
              192.168.1.2
              192.168.1.3
              192.168.1.4
              192.168.1.5

---- 64 Kbit
              192.168.1.6
              192.168.1.7
              192.168.1.8
              192.168.1.9
              192.168.1.10

My experiences are this:

ACLARATION: All of  this is what I see in my results, not what the theory says

TBF: When balancing. new connection starts from 0Kbit to 64Kbit /(max
clients), but have some problems to get to this or it tack to much time to
balance so for web traffic it has some trouble.
SFQ:  new connection starts from 64Kbit to 64Kbit /(max clients), this one
works very good. But still has some problems on web traffic. I don't know why
peak of 64Kbit in the start point dies and goes to 0Kbit and then starts to
go up.
Well I don't know if someone could understand what I'm trying to say ... but
if you can. Could this be possible?

And or my final and last with queuing discipline could feet best to my needs.

thanks Billy