[LARTC] Tunnel problem

Ladies and Gentlemen (and others ;-) ),

I recently opened an office in a new location and moved part of the
network with me.  Because it takes so long to get some services
installed (frame relay), I am using a connection from another ISP.
However, for the short time I'll be on that ISP, I don't want to change
all the DNS back and forth.  So I've built a gre tunnel based on the
information in the HOW-TO.  Here's where I run into a problem.

Main network:
209.127/16

relocated network:
209.127.112.0/25

Everything works great as far as tunneling traffic from the main network
to the relocated network.  Unfortunately, the relocated network is
connected to 200.46/16.  What I need is to tunnel the default gateway
back through the main network.  Reason: some connections realize that
traffic coming from my relocate network is coming via an invalid route
and is filtered.

I've tried everything I can think of to tunnel 0/0 back to the main
network, but to no avail.  The command:
ip route add 0/0 dev netmain
fails miserably.

Any suggestions on how to tunnel the default route?

Thanx,

David A. Bandel
		-- Nemesis Racing Team motto