Re: [LARTC] Wipl program

Hi,

Make sure you use the latest version of wipl available from http://wipl-wrr.dkik.dk/wipl/ (you are not since the latest version is not available as an rpm file).

> Could anyone help me out regarding the installion and as well as creation of web
> page(html page) displaying the wiplc output.

Have you looked at the man pages for wiplc or wiplcSimple? These contains exampels.

> Also Can i specify to monitor the traffic on one ethernet instead of both the
> the nics that i have on my machine ..

It will only monitor one interface - and you can specify which by using the "netdev" option - see 'man wipld'.

Christian