[LARTC] Wipl program

Hi all,

I was trying to run wipl program which monitors the traffic .
Installed the wipl rpm and ran wipld daemon , but when i run wiplc program , i didn`t get the info about the usage of bandwidth by each ip.

Could anyone help me out regarding the installion and as well as creation of web page(html page) displaying the wiplc output.

Also Can i specify to monitor the traffic on one ethernet instead of both the the nics that i have on my machine ..

Thanks

deepak