[LARTC] tables and mapping marked packets to realms

Looking at the HOWTO for iproute2 isee examples where they create a rule
and make a look up table (the John example). I have installed iproute2
but don't seem to have a:

/etc/rt_tables/ path.

Why?

I want to map marked packets(using iptables) to realms and all packets
within a realm to have the same route regardless of destination.

What if two marked packets have the same destination ?

Thanks for any help

Greg.
--
Gregory OSINAIKE (ee9829@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)