Re: [LARTC] subinterfaces

Both subinterfaces and secondairy interfaces are configurable on a Cisco router. A
secondary interface is usualy used we you use up all you ip addresses in an
assigned subnet and you ned more addresses. On the other had subinterfaces are used
to create logical interfaces, are usualy used to get around the split horizin
problem and frame relay or atm networks. Basicaly secondairy address meens one
interface with multible addresses, and subinterfaces meen multiple ilogical
interfaces.