Re: [LARTC] Masquerading under 2.4

Here is the final piece to my puzzle.  I'll buy someone a beer if they
can help me with this.

I have two connections to the internet.  I would like all traffic on port
27015 to go out on the 2nd connection (which is eth1 on the router)
and
all traffic from one client also.  Oh and I would like to force all
traffice going to specific hosts (myisp.com and myisp2.com) to go
over
their respective interfaces because they block traffic from anywhere
else.

Now, to do the part with the client I can just do the following right?

echo 200 John >> /etc/iproute2/rt_tables
ip rule add from 10.0.0.10 table John
ip route add default via 195.96.98.253 dev ppp2 table John
ip route flush cache

I copied that from the advanced routing Howto.

So can I just add the port to the 'ip rule add' line? Like this?

ip rule add from 10.1.1.10:27015 table John

As always, any help would be appreciated.