[LARTC] Masquerading under 2.4

Hello all,

I just got the 2.4.0 kernel and built in masquerading into the kernel (not
as a module).  When you do that, it takes away the option to act as
ipchains did in 2.2.

Okay, that's fine with me.  I just have no idea how to setup masquerading
(or for that matter port forwarding either) using the 2.4 way.  Can
someone point me to some documentation I can use to acomplish this?

Thank you for your help.