[LARTC] Prioritize SSH and telnet

Hi routing-experts !

If I want to prioritize up ssh and telnet traffic with Linux 2.4 netfilter
and iproute2. I've set outbound tcp 22, 23 and 21 TOSbits to minimize delay,
but this doesn't seem to be enough to prioritize ssh over for example
http-traffic.

I'm using modem to connect to Internet and got an entire LAN behind the
Linux router/firewall. Well, I think most of you get my point...

---snap---
#mark ssh packets
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --sport 22 -d
host-that-receives-inbound-traffic -j MARK --set-mark 1

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: prio
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 proto ip prio 1 handle 1 fw classid 1:1
---snap---

I'm very new and unfamiliar with the iproute2. Having read the manuals and
faq, still there are many questionmarks running through my head :-)

Help will be appreciated, and rewarded :)

Sincerely Patrik