[LARTC] bounded parameter and managing borrowed bandwidth

Hi, as stated in my other post I have my loadbalancing up and working, now I am left with another small problem/question:
I limit the bandwidth of the 128Kbit upstream standard to 21 Kbit/machine with no bounded parameter, so the machines can borrow bandwidth from each other if that bandwidth not in use. Now when someone is uploading at say 128Kbit, and another machine kicks in, that last machine only gets about 21 kbit, while the other one is still getting 107 Kbit. I would like to do this more fairly, so when 2 machines are uploading each gets half of the bandwidth (=64Kbit), 32 Kbit each for 4 machines, etc... How can I make this work as simple as possible, without changing too much of my cbq-config (the exact commands are in the previous mail)?

Regards,

Sander Raaijmakers