Re: [Fwd: [LARTC] How to delete a tc qdisc entry?]

Do you remember the parent of this qdisc ??? If yes ( and if it is xyz ) then try

tc qdisc del  dev eth1 parent  xyz:

It should do the trick.... However if you dont remember it's parent but if you  can
afford to delete the whole qdisc  ( everything from root) try

tc qdisc del root dev eth1

This deletes everything (classes, qdiscs, filters ) from the device...

Suhail