Re: SV: [LARTC] How to mark and queue

Linux has support for such 'fake' interfaces too. I know diald
(dial-on-demand-daemon) uses this for detecting and filtering traffic.
You might want to check the diald documentation and/or HOWTO for
details.
I would like to give more details myself, but unfortunately that's all I
know about this :(

Greets, Guy