[LARTC] Question.

I'm trying to do QoS and NAT at the same time...The router box is
needing to use some of the bandwidth itself, but I don't want it to take
more than 10% of the bandwidth...I'm looking at the howto, but I'm not
sure how to make it choke the local box itself.

If needed, I can have another box doing the work that I've got loaded on
the router, but would like to keep it all in one.

Thanks
Ben Konosky
bkonosky@xxxxxxxxx