Re: SV: [LARTC] Loadbalancing on multiple eth rtl8139

HI,
I read IP Command Reference from A. Kuznetsov and in section about
interface flags is:

SLAVE - this interface is bonded to some another interface to share link
capacities.

If I understanded this, it is a posibility to make something similar what
do cisco IOS if it slaves interface under dummy, dummy have assigned an IP
address, slave interfaces are without IP adress.

But in IP Command Reference it is no note about slaving an interface.

PSIkappa
psi@xxxxxxxxxxx